It was Big! It was Fat! It was Oh So Cheesy! :D
Oh So Halal was proud to attend the first annual ‘Big Fat Muslim Festival’ at Sandown Racecourse in Melbourne last weekend on the 31st of May 2015 organised by Pillars of Guidance Community Centre (PGCC). A 100% non for profit community organisation which aims to serve and engage the Muslim community in the South East of Melbourne.
This was an all-weather event. Capacity for thousands under cover!
- Bachar Houli (AFL)
- Fawad Ahmed (Cricket Australia)
- Kamal Saleh
Rides & Activities:
- Tons of rides for kids, adults, seniors and sisters
- Sumo Wrestling
- Fifa '15 interactive tournament
- Prizes for all activities and games
Loads of Food Stalls:
- Turkish, Afghan, Indian/Pakistani, Bosnian and more!
Here a just a few pics of day :)