Coconut oil is such a versatile, inexpensive product in and out of the kitchen. I keep it in my bathroom cabinet to use in various beauty routines:
1. Makeup remover: Dab it on a cotton swab to remove makeup around the eyes, or on a cotton ball for the face. This is my favorite way to remove waterproof makeup.
2. Cuticle cream: Massage coconut oil into your cuticles to help soften them.
3. Body exfoliator: Mix equal parts coconut oil and sugar in a bowl for a DIY exfoliator. It will leave your skin smooth and glowing.
4. All over body moisturizer: Coconut oil helps soften skin and is especially great for really dry areas, like heels and elbows.
5. Get rid of frizz: Apply a small amount of coconut oil to ends, or all over your head, for shiny, healthier looking hair.
6. Shaving cream: Use on your legs to leave them extra-smooth.
7. Deep conditioner: Massage a few tablespoons of coconut oil into your hair and leave it in overnight. Then shampoo and feel your hair turn silky smooth.