Henna Kit for Temporary Tattoo’s
Pain free, trendy and temporary, Mehndi designs allow you to be daring. This easy to use mehndi kit will help you make bold and unique personal statements without the fear of living with them forever. So go Mehndi!
Henna Kit Includes:
Mehndi Powder, Mehndi Oil, Stencils (3 pieces), Empty Mehndi Cone, Introductory Guide all in a complimentary organza gift bag (colour of organza bags varies).
Directions on using this kit
Preliminary Test: Before using this product you are advised to conduct a small patch test to determine if you are allergic/sensitive to any of the ingredients. Mix a small amount of Mehndi powder as detailed below and apply to about one square inch area of your inner arm. After one hour wash the mixture with water. Wait for twenty-four hours. If irritation or eruption appears do not use this product.
1. Wash the area to be decorated
2. In a small metal bowl put 2 teaspoons of Mehndi Powder and add 2 teaspoons of water. Add slightly less water if you want to use a stencil.
3. Blend powder and water well (5-10 minutes), until you get a toothpaste consistency.
4. Add 2 ½ caps of Mehndi Oil to the mixture and close properly.
5. Let the mixture soak for 15 minutes.
6. Fill up the provided cone applicator with the mixture and close it.
7. Apply Mehndi Oil on the surface to decorate. Mehndi Oil helps better transfer of colour onto the skin.
8. Squeeze the cone to apply Mehndi in the design you desire. A few designs are enclosed to help your imagination.
9. To use stencil, place the stencil on the area to be decorated, apply Mehndi Oil over the stencil, followed by the Mehndi Paste. To get a better fit, you may separate the fingers of the stencil by cutting them with scissors.
10. Allow the Mehndi to dry on the stencil itself before taking it off.
11. Keep the mixture on the skin for at least 4 hours. The longer, the better.
12. When ready, you can remove the mixture from your hand with almond oil or olive oil. It is advisable not to use water for 10-12 hours afterwards on the decorated area for better results.