Fresh, Nutritious and Tastes Great - Naturally!
A comprehensive source of organic and naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, and amino-acids.
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying "There is healing in Black Cumin for all diseases except death." (Sahih Bukhari 7:71:592)
Suggested Use: 2-4 Tbsp. daily. Mixes easily in water or juice.
1 teaspoon of black seed oil = 2.5 teaspoons of powdered seeds
* Sprinkle on food as you would any seasoning. Black seed is aromatic with a slight peppery flavor.
* It is one of the distinct flavors of Arab pastries. It is often sprinkled on breads and cheese. We love it on our toasted/grilled cheese sandwiches!
* It is heated with milk for flavor.
* Mix ground black seeds with equal amount of honey.
* Added them to smoothies, cakes, and pastries.
* It can also be added to your cosmetic products for super skin exfoliation.
Black Seeds and Honey: Traditionally ground black seeds are placed in honey. The proper way to do this is to fill the jar 1/4 way with honey and add 1/4 jar of ground black seeds. Keep adding equal amounts of honey and black seeds until the jar is almost filled. The suggested dosage amount is 1 teaspoon daily. Some will add in nuts and ground ginger for more flavor and energy.
Ingredients: Pesticide and Herbicide free select ground Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) Seeds organically sourced from India.
Read more about the many uses for our organic, ground Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) Seeds in our blog:
BLACK SEED (NIGELLA SATIVA) AND HOW TO USE IT. A SUNNAH REMEDY: http://ohsohalal.com.au/index.php?route=blog/article&article_id=19
DELICIOUS BLACK SEED & GRILLED CHEESE TOAST!: http://ohsohalal.com.au/index.php?route=blog/article&category_id=1&article_id=23
BLACK SEED RECIPE: BLACK SEED COFFEE, OH HOW I LOVE THEE!: http://ohsohalal.com.au/index.php?route=blog/article&article_id=22