Fresh, Nutritious and Tastes Great - Naturally!
A comprehensive source of organic and naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, and amino-acids.
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying "There is healing in Black Cumin for all diseases except death." (Sahih Bukhari 7:71:592)
Suggested Use: 2-4 Tbsp. daily. Mixes easily in water or juice.
1 teaspoon of black seed oil = 2.5 teaspoons of powdered seeds
* Sprinkle on food as you would any seasoning. Black seed is aromatic with a slight peppery flavor.
* It is one of the distinct flavors of Arab pastries. It is often sprinkled on breads and cheese. We love it on our toasted/grilled cheese sandwiches!
* It is heated with milk for flavor.
* Mix ground black seeds with equal amount of honey.
* Added them to smoothies, cakes, and pastries.
* It can also be added to your cosmetic products for super skin exfoliation.
Black Seeds and Honey: Traditionally ground black seeds are placed in honey. The proper way to do this is to fill the jar 1/4 way with honey and add 1/4 jar of ground black seeds. Keep adding equal amounts of honey and black seeds until the jar is almost filled. The suggested dosage amount is 1 teaspoon daily. Some will add in nuts and ground ginger for more flavor and energy.
Ingredients: Pesticide and Herbicide free select ground Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) Seeds organically sourced from India.
Packaged in New York, U.S.A