Scientific Name: Salvadora Persica
Packing: Each stick is Vacuum Sealed
A few important benefits of Miswak:
1. Kills bacteria that causes gum disease
2. Fights plaque effectively.
3. Useful and effectives for teeth whitening
4. Helps reduce tooth decay
5. Removes Bad breath and odor from mouth.
6. Creates a fragrance in the mouth.
7. Effectively cleans between teeth due to its parallel bristles.
8. Increases salivation and hence inhibits dry mouth (Xerostomia)
How To Use Miswak?
To use your miswak stick: Remove the stick from the package and trim or chew the bark off one end of the stick; about a 1/2 inch. Chew on the exposed end until the twig forms bristles. Brush as usual. No toothpaste required. The miswak will freshen the mouth. Every few days (when bristles look like an old broom) cut off the exposed bristles, peel bark and start anew.