We will limit the collection and use of personal information, or individual information (as defined below), to what is necessary to administer our business and provide you with the highest quality service. We will NOT disclose any individual information, unless the disclosure of such information to your credit-card bank may help us prove the legitimacy of your credit-card charge or bill.
A.TYPES OF INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION.
Individual Information is any information, data or records that relate to your oh so halal membership or use of oh so halal and identifies you or your individual member account. The three types of individual information are:
- "identity and billing information," such as your name, street address, telephone number, billing information, and any screen names associated with your account;
- "navigational information," such as information about where you go through ohsohalal.com.au;
- "private communications," such as the contents of e-mail.
B. MEMBER IDENTITY AND BILLING INFORMATION.
- COLLECTION AND STORAGE. We may maintain the following types of identity and billing information: your name, street address, telephone number(s), length of membership, and payment information. We may also keep information on your communications with our Customer Service department and general account history, such as accumulated usage credits or written complaints relating to your account. We safeguard individual information from unauthorized access and only authorized employees or agents who need to carry out legitimate business functions are permitted access to Members’ individual information. Employees who violate oh so halal's privacy policies are subject to disciplinary actions, including termination when appropriate. We may use agents, who are bound by strict confidentiality guidelines, to perform storage, processing, and other limited functions on oh so halal's behalf.
- USE. We use identity and billing information to administer our business and ensure that you are properly billed.
- DISCLOSURE. We do not release Members' telephone numbers, credit card numbers, or checking account numbers (or other Individual Information, such as navigational information. Our policy is to disclose no information to third parties that would link a Members' screen name(s) with a Members' actual name, unless required to do so by law or legal process served on oh so halal (e.g. a subpoena). When feasible, we do allow our Members to access and verify their Member Identity and Billing Information. We also allow our Members to request corrections to this Information. Oh so halal intends to abide by applicable laws governing the disclosure to governmental entities of individual information and other records. If we are under a legal obligation to disclose individual information to a private citizen or entity, we may make efforts under the circumstances to notify the affected Member(s) in advance of releasing it in order to provide the Member(s) an opportunity to pursue any available legal protection.
- COMPELLING OBLIGATION. Although oh so halal will take reasonable measures not to disclose information about you or the contents of your communications, we may be compelled to do so in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary (a) to comply with the law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce these terms and conditions; or (d) to protect the interests of oh so halal or others.
C. NAVIGATIONAL INFORMATION.
- COLLECTION. We may collect and store certain navigational information and the times and ways you use Sweet Sunnah.
- USE. Sweet Sunnah uses navigational information for programming and editorial research. For example, we may use this information to understand our Members' reactions to menu items and Content offered through oh so halal.
- DISCLOSURE. Oh so halal will not disclose navigational information (e.g. what you view through oh so halal) to third parties, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process (e.g. search warrant or court order).
D. PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS.
- COLLECTION AND STORAGE. To keep copies of any communications with oh so halal, you should store them on your personal computer hard drive or in print form. You agree that oh so halal may employ e-mail virus-checking technology to protect its system and its members from viruses.
- USE. Oh so halal treats communications to oh so halal as strictly confidential. Oh so halal does not access, use or disclose the contents of private communications, except in limited circumstances as specifically provided below. You acknowledge that communications directed to oh so halal may be used or disclosed without restrictions relating to privacy or confidentiality.
- DISCLOSURE. Oh so halal does not access or disclose the contents of communications (e.g. e-mail), unless it in good faith believes that such action is necessary (1) to comply with applicable law or valid legal process (e.g. search warrant or court order); (2) to protect the rights or property of oh so halal; or (3) in emergencies when oh so halal believes that physical safety is at risk.
Except where expressly permitted by law, you may not translate, reverse-engineer, reverse-compile, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works from oh so halal Content. You agree and accept that oh so halal’s introduction of various technologies may not be consistent across all platforms (e.g. Macintosh). Member expressly agrees that the use of oh so halal is at member's sole risk. Oh so halal provides the oh so halal service on a commercially reasonable basis and does not guarantee that members will be able to access the service at a time or location of their choosing, or that it will have adequate capacity for the service as a whole.
If any part of the TAC is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions remain in full force and effect.
Any dispute, whether in contract, tort or both, between you and oh so halal arising from your use of this Web site or purchase of any product from oh so halal:
- shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, excluding any laws that direct the application of another jurisdiction's laws;
- shall be resolved in Melbourne, Victoria;
- shall, except with respect to any claim by oh so halal of violation of its intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade names, patents and a right of publicity), be submitted to confidential and binding arbitration in Melbourne, Victoria before a single arbitrator.
You agree to abide by Australian and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any Content subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination prohibited under such laws, without first obtaining, and then complying with, any requisite government authorization. You further agree not to upload to oh so halal any data or software that cannot be exported without prior written government authorization, including, but not limited to, certain types of encryption software. This assurance and commitment shall survive termination of this agreement.
We attempt to describe products as accurately as possible. However, we do not warrant our product descriptions or other content of this site to be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you believe that a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it.
THIS SITE IS OFFERED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND THEREFORE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. HOWEVER, TO THE EXTENT THAT AN APPLICABLE STATE LAW FORBIDS ANY OF THESE LIMITATIONS, SOME OF THEM MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
The law requires that we make the following statement:
The products, information and the claims made and provided about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program.
YOU AGREE TO REVIEW ALL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED WITH ANY PRODUCT YOU PURCHASE FROM US BEFORE USING IT.
DEFINITIONS AND REFERENCES.
* "TAC" = The Terms and Conditions
* "oh so halal" = The ohsohalal.com.au or ohsohalal.com.au service
* "oh so halal" or "we" = ohsohalal.com.au
* "Member", “user” or "you" = A registered subscriber or authorized user of oh so halal
* "Effective Date" = Thirty (30) days after the date of the last TAC change as posted in the Terms and Conditions area
* "Content" = Information, photos, graphics, and other material and services, collectively
* "Rights" = Copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights
* "Public Areas" = Areas on oh so halal that are freely open to guests
* "Individual Information" = Any information, data or records that relate to your oh so halal membership or use of Sweet oh so halal and identifies you or your individual Member account